Dr. C. B. Sanjeevi is also the Head of Molecular Immunogenetics Group at the Diabetes Center Karolinska. He is also the Karolinska Institute Scientific Coordinator for India.
Dr Sanjeevi is also associated with various professional journals and associations in different capacities such as:
1. Associate Editor for Diabetologia
2. Editor, Immunology of Diabetes series, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
3. Member, Council of EASD (European Association for the Study of Diabetes)
4. Editor for 'The Diabetes News'
5. Member, Editorial Board of Current Diabetes Reviews (USA)
6. Member, Editorial Board of Human Immunology
7. Member, Scientific Advisory Board of Journal of Association of Physicians of India
8. Member, Editorial Board of the Postgraduate Medical Journal
Dr Sanjeevi has 104 original papers in peer reviewed international journals in addition to 26 review articles and book chapters to his credit.
He is the recipient of prestigious awards like the
1. Prof. M.Vishwanathan Oration from RSSDI
2. Prof. Sam GP Moses Oration from RSSDI and
3. The Albert Reynolds award from EASD.
4. R.M.Shah Oration from Gujarat Diabetes Federation
5. CDRF Gold Medal Oration, Cuttack 2005
3nethra wins the Samsung Innovation Quotient award